1) Processing a cancer diagnosis and treatment plan is difficult.
2) Patient fear, anxiety and confusion can result in postponed appointments, delayed therapy and less optimized outcomes.
3) Clinical staff repeatedly communicates basic information and reminders to patients to ensure they’re prepared.
1) Decrease cancer patient fear and anxiety.
2) Improve patient satisfaction and outcomes.
3) Decrease healthcare resource utilization and costs.
1) Gather insights from oncology nurse navigators to understand gaps in patient education and associated impact.
2) Develop content in accordance with health literacy best practices and cancer patient engagement data collected (2005 – 2015).
3) Integrate MyCareCompass with Kettering Health’s EMR platform and operational workflow.
4) Auto-deploy educational videos and content to patients from Kettering via email/SMS.
The MyCareCompass educational program includes multiple videos, deployed to patients before and after key milestones in their treatment. Watch a sample video that patients receive to help prepare them for their port insertion procedure:
Copyright © 2019 ARCHES Technology
222 Broadway, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10038